Terms and Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Tattoo Salbe is a registered trademark of Shea Sense UG, Urbanstr. 105, 10967 Berlin, Germany.
Right to withdrawal
You have the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 days without giving any reason.
In accordance with decision of court OLG Köln (Beschluss v. 27.04.2010 - 6 W 43/10) you also have the right to withdraw from the contract and return Cosmetic products which have been opened and used but not if the packaging contains less than 90% of content.
The withdrawal period will expire after 14 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right of withdrawal, you must inform Shea Sense UG, Urbanstr. 105, 10967 Berlin, Germany, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org of your decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement (e.g. a letter sent by post, fax or e-mail). You may use the attached model withdrawal form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If you withdraw from this contract, we shall reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from your choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 14 days has expired. We will bear the cost of returning the goods if you use the provided return documents.
You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
No Right to withdrawal
Following contracts cannot be withdrawn from:
- delivery of goods that are not ready made or preproduced and are made with accordance to individual specifications and demands from the customer or are made to suit customer's individual and unique needs;
- delivery of goods that can be easily damaged or have a short expiration date;
- delivery of sealed good which from grounds of health safety or hygiene are not suitable to be returned;
- delivery of goods that are because of their nature irrevocably mixed with other material after their delivery;
- delivery of Sound or Video recordings and Computer software in sealed packages, if sealed packages are opened after delivery;
- delivery of newspapers and magazines with exception of subscription contracts.
Model withdrawal form
Shea Sense UG
Urbanstr. 105, 10967 Berlin, Germany
I/We (1) hereby give notice that I/We (1) withdraw from my/our (1) contract of sale of the following goods (1)/for the provision of the following service (1)
Ordered on(1)/received on (1),
Name of consumer(s),
Address of consumer(s),
(1) Delete as appropriate.
1. Conclusion of Contract
(1) Customer can pick one or more goods from the website by clicking the button „Buy now“ and sending the goods in „Shopping Bag“. Customer can leave the „Shopping Bag“ and later return to it to finish the purchase by filling out the data forms. Before concluding the purchase customer can at any time change the data. When customer checks the checkbox „I have read and accepted the Terms and Conditions“ the terms of contract have been accepted by customer and purchasing process may be finished.
(2) Merchant provider sends an automatic email notification to Customer in which all information about the purchase order are displayed and can be printed out. This notification informs the customer that purchase order has been accepted and is being processed. A contract shall be formed and merchant supplier shall be legally bound to supply the product to customer when merchant supplier accepts the order. Acceptance shall take place when a separate email is sent , in the form of a document called a Confirmation of Order stating thatmerchant supplier is accepting customer's order. Confirmation of Order shall be deemed to come into effect when it has been dispatched by merchant supplier but no less than 5 work days after customer's purchase order.
Standard warranty under German law (§§ 434ff. BGB).
3. Archiving the documents
Merchant Supplier has Terms & Conditions, all documents regarding purchase order and contract ready to deliver to customer on request. Customer can download Terms & Conditions and save emails with Notification to Customer and Confirmation of Order.
4. Language of Contract
Contract and other documents sent by Merchant Supplier over email, mail or otherwise are in German language, Terms & Conditions and other legal information on tattoo-slabe.com are translated also to English, but the legally binding texts are in German.
1. Collecting, proccessing and using personal data
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. Only anonymized data like ISP information is collected. All data that we do collect is intended to make shopping experience better for all customers. Data is collected only when you allow us to do so.
We follow the German laws on data protection, especially Telemediengesetz (TMG) and Bundesdatenschutzgesetzes (BDSG).
Collection and use of your personal data for marketing and advertising purposes will be only after your express approval by ticking out the tickbox. In this case data may be shared with third parties.
2. Sharing of personal Data
When you purchase goods and order a delivery we have to share your personal data without your express approval with third parties but only as much as it is necessary to execute contract and delivery of purchased goods. To handle payments we will have to share necessary data with our payments processor and bank.
No other sharing of your personal data will take part and after finalizing the contract and after expiration of tax period your data will be promptly deleted.
It is not necessary to accept cookies to visit our website. However, if you would like to place an order or add an item to your shopping basket, you will need to set your browser to accept cookies so you can use the shopping basket and checkout functions. Cookies are small files that are saved on your data carrier which store specific information about your preferred settings and any other data that our system needs when interacting with your browser.
Session cookies are deleted the moment you quit your browser; temporary/permanent cookies, are stored on your data carrier for a longer period of time or, in some cases, permanently. You can always delete cookies from your browser.
5. Google Analytics
6. Social Media Links and Plugins
On our website there are links to social networks Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Youtube and Instagram. We also use the following plugins: Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Pinterest and Tumblr. Following data privacy policies apply:
Our website uses plugins from various social networks. With the help of those plugins you can for instance share contents of website or recommend our products.
When plugin establishes connection with social network it passes information about our website you wanted to share. If you are logged into social network or interact with the plugin, can information necessary for plugin to work, be trasnmitted to social network and stored on their servers.
We are not obliged nor willing to participate in dispute settlement proceedings before a consumer arbitration board.